Sunday, May 15, 2016

Rainbow Bridge





Man, I'm so tired of writing pet eulogies. Can this be the last one for awhile, please Universe??  I've lost 3 elderly pets in 2016 already. Yesterday, the last remaining member of a litter of three stray kittens born in an old burn barrel in our yard 16 years ago crossed the rainbow bridge. She and her sister left me just three weeks apart.


Domino was my writing buddy. She loved to curl up on the bed next to me while I worked on my netbook. She wasn't much for hugs, but she enjoyed being by your side and loved roaming the countryside.



Kameko had the longest hair of the three sisters and she got a little tubby in her middle years, so she got a yearly haircut, which she hated. Here she is giving me the evil eye for one of those haircuts. This isn't the best picture of her, but I'm having trouble finding a better pic with hair at the moment. Kameko was a little persnickety. She didn't put up with any crap from kids or dogs. She was the boss.


I'm gonna miss those girls. They've been through a lot with us. They were older than my kids and grew up with them. They were my first children. Love you sweeties~

No comments:

Post a Comment