Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Break arrives :)

Hey peeps!
Woodburn Tulip Fields by Stokes RX


Spring has arrived - hurrah!! I know it might not feel like it where you are. I know it's still falling well below freezing here, but it's only a matter of time now before we're all complaining about how hot it is, right?? If you need a little pick me up, go here~

I just want to make sure you come back tomorrow and check out the launch of Ty Drago's new book tour on the blog. It looks super awesome. My 8 year old son even said so. Don't miss it!

I feel like I've been busy, but I'm not sure how much I've accomplished. I've been reading a lot, most recently The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd. I think she's my author-hero. :) I'm like 90% done with it and I'm sure I'll be writing a review for it. Just not sure what to say, but wow! We'll see.

I just know I have to finish it before I can get on with my own writing. It's too distracting to me to try to do both. I have a Goodreads goal to read 20 books this year, but it's a tough balance for me. Maybe you want to join me in my reading quest?

In the mean time, keep thinking Spring everybody!

Purple and Pink Lupine Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment